This car is named "Smart" but I bet you'd look pretty stupid driving it. It's like the Le Car of the new millenium. I have something quiet similar to this in my garage at home. It's called "Bike" ;)
The super happy fun adventures of a guy named Joe. A guy who occassionally gets lost in his own house. Just imagine what will happen in another country.
3 comments:
Hey Joe - I just read thru your entire blog. Sounds like you had an interesting time in Tokyo. I've always wanted to visit, but I worry that the natives would start running away in fear when they saw me.
I hope you had a good trip back.
John Paulsen
Hey Man,
Glad to see you made it and that your blogging again. I'd have gone insane by hour 10 on the plane. I swear, they could make a reality show out of your travels.
Have fun (and stay out of the water!)
Mick
Smart Cars are cool.
JP
Post a Comment