I have had VERY little sleep so I thought it would be a good time to make some stupid obser- vations. As if all of my observations aren't stupid...1. Japan has the loudest crickets in the world.
2. There is no such thing as "decaf" *anything* here.
3. Those darn Oompaloompas are impervious to modern technology. I have taken no less than ten photos of one of them and none have turned out. Hmmm.
4. Even if I spoke Japanese, I think this place would confuse me (see picture) :)
5. I hate fish
6. Did I mention I hate fish?
7. I really hate the smell of fish
8. I hate myself because I think I smell like fish
9. I hate 7-Eleven because it smells like fish
10. In America, you can go to 7-Eleven and stuff your face on week old hot dogs, taquitos and drink 64 oz. Slurpees. In Japan you can go to 7-Eleven and buy fish, Sushi and drink super caffeinated drinks.
1 comment:
Based on that photo, I wonder if people will have seizures from going to our website...
Post a Comment