I have become somewhat of a chopstick master, not by choice but necessity. Chopsticks always seemed like a novelty to me. Pick up a few pieces of Kung Pow chicken, get sick of dropping stuff and move back to the good 'ole fork. I don't know who invented chopsticks but I imagine somebody did it as a joke and it stuck. Kind of a pop culture phenomenon of the 7th century type thing.Last night I was so exhausted and sick of eating fishies that I left the office around 8:30pm and went to the hotel to crash. On the way, I stopped at 7-11 and picked up Koala Yummies (remember those?), a Diet Coke (no caffeine free!), an ice cream bar and pringles.
The ice cream bar and the Koala Yummies were delicious. But the Pringles and Diet Coke; not so good. The Pringles tasted awful and the Diet Coke was an imposter. Kind of a mixture of Pepsi and Kung Pow Chicken...
Speaking of the Hotel, the maid did something to my thermostat and I almost froze to death. Darn Celsius. I couldn't figure out what temperature would be comfortable so I just sat at the computer, teeth chattering while Jenny and Tim kept me up until 2am. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment