Well Fantastic Four wasn’t so fantastic. I would give it ¼ out of 5 stars, and that is just because Jessica Alba was in it. It did put me to sleep which is a good thing for two reasons:
The more you’re asleep, the less you are awake thinking about how damn long this flight is.
I’m sure I missed some CGI laden Hollywood blockbuster ending with plenty of explosions and dumb one-liners thrown in. I hate that crap so it was probably for the best.
By looking at my friendly map gadget, it says that we have traveled over 4000 miles. The only problem with that is that we have 2600 more to go. We’re now over the Arctic Ocean in Russian airspace (it looks like we are going to turn soon and head straight south toward Japan). It is kind of crazy how they choose flight plans.
In other acts of boredom I can now say that I have used an airplane restroom. I have plenty of times in my life but have always refrained from using the bathrooms on airplanes. Shy kidneys you know. ;) Now I walk to the bathroom just to prove that I can still walk.
In a mad dash for last minute entertainment before leaving O’Hare I bought the book “Why do Men have Nipples”. While I am proud of the fact that I know this random bit of trivia, this book should add greatly to my repertoire of useless trivia. I think I will read that right now. Bye.
Monday, October 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment